Sunday, March 12, 2023

Attis Albarino

 While bring Puerto Rico during spring break with my boyfriend, it seemed like there was a lot of Albarino wine, that I have never heard of before. 

Name: Attis Albarino 
Variety: 100% Albarino
Region:  Lias Finas
Country: France
Year: 2021
Price: $37

Critic Review: Medium body, low alcohol, fruity, balanced acidity, notes of lemon, lime and apple. Paired with delicatessen hake cheeks and monkfish. 4.2A great expression of an Albariño with sligtt it saline characters as well as notes of green and tropical fruits. There's also hints of wet stones and biscuits on this one.

Wine Folly: N/A

Personal Review: It smelled like creamy milk mixed with apples and tasted great without any food. It was a spactaculr wine with a very well balanced body. Once I tried it I couldn't stop drinking it. Overall would try it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner Blog 2

 For the second wine dinner blog my boyfriend and I did in Puerto Rico, however we wanted to try something different, not fancy this time. T...