Sunday, March 12, 2023

Chateau BRUN Saint-Emilion Grand Cru

  In Puerto Rico, Spring break my boyfriend and I got 2 bottles of wine, I got a blend. 

Name: Chateau BRUN Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
Variety: 75% Malbec, 25% Cabernet Suavighion
Region: Bodeoux
Country: France
Year: 2019
Price: $46

Critic Review: Chateau Brun dates back to the 16th century. Since then, the property has been passed down over the generations, thus ensuring the safe transmission of traditional know-how in its purest form. It is thanks to this centuries-old transmission that the estate produces its fantastic Bordeaux wine in the Saint-Emilion appellation.

Wine Folly: N/A

Personal: I ordered Short Pork Pasta with this wine. It was a very good pairing. The wine was like an aggressive tiger and the pasta was a teddy bear. Wine was acidic and had hints of blackcurrant and plum. Overall too tannic on it's own, but good with fatty food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner Blog 2

 For the second wine dinner blog my boyfriend and I did in Puerto Rico, however we wanted to try something different, not fancy this time. T...